Friday, March 13, 2009

Leave a comment

In the past I have done woe-some posts about "does anyone even read this."  I'm not in a woeful mood today, maybe it's the bright blue sky.  I do wonder who stops by here though.  Are there new readers?  Well, in any case WELCOME to you all.  Please leave me a comment if you read this.  Say hi, I'd like to know you stopped by even if it was just this once.  And yes - I mean you.  You.  Don't think I'm talking about the reader over there or the one over here or the older one or the young one or whatever.  I mean you.    :)   Later.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm here! :)

Beth said...

I came to visit, too!

Tammie said...

Me too : ) Do I have permission to pick up the same text and post it on my blog? The "I mean you" part cracked me up.

Martha-Lynn said...

Hi, Shannon! *waves*

Anonymous said...

I'm still here, too :)

David and Amelia said...

Ooo! Ooo! Me, too!
Amelia