Tuesday, December 26, 2006

after over a month

In looking over past posts I see that it's been well over a month since I hoped for resolution for Olive & the wall color problem.

Today, Olive finally goes in for a new door. From there she will be painted (just the door) and sent home patched. We have no idea how long this process will take, but hope to have the rental car for our trip to NY this weekend. Why put miles on Penny when a rental is around?

As for the walls, well they were painted a couple weekends ago. I had to let my dreams of a Caribbean inspired wall color go. It couldn't be found. Weird. Maybe it's because the Caribbean sea is made up of so many different colors, and everyone has their own take on what color epitomizes that? Who knows. Anyway, a new color was found. It's more like Tiffany box blue, but it still has the green & blues I wanted. I truly wish I had a Tiffany box lying around so I could show you all, but alas, maybe after Valentine's Day. ;)

No comments: