Tuesday, December 26, 2006

no blogs for you

I’m so bad at blogging. I know I’m not obligated to anyone to blog, so I don’t need to apologize, whine, complain, or make further promises. However, there is a pattern here. I want to write, but never do. I have a litany of reasons; ahem, I guess more accurately they’re excuses. I thought blogging might become addictive and that would mean I was writing – yeah! Then, maybe that would morph into actual writing, off-line. Instead, I allow many of the same reasons to keep me from even writing here. How much less stressful can writing get, but yet I avoid it. Maybe I’m just not meant to write. Perhaps I should concentrate on those “dance” classes. Can you learn rhythm? Or maybe I should finally take that art class I’ve been looking at for a couple years now. What I’m certain I should not do is finally read Tolle’s “The Power of Now.”

No comments: