Monday, May 21, 2007

VACATION -all I ever wanted; VACATION- had to get away

Below is a wonderful offering for you (I get these daily courtesy of a coworker). I absolutely LOVE this one. Enjoy!

You cannot live sheltered forever without ever being exposed, and at the same time be a spiritual adventurer. Be audacious. Be crazy in your own way, with that madness in the eyes of man that is wisdom in the eyes of God. Take risks, search and search again, search everywhere, in every way, do not let a single opportunity or chance that life offers pass you by, and do not be petty and mean, trying to drive a hard bargain.


I leave for vacation this week. And as many of you know, my anxiety issues make the above quote/offering VERY timely and a wonderful thing for me to keep in-mind. I'm already nervous, but also excited.


I’m considering phasing out my travel blog and just using this one. We’ll see what I think after this trip, and where I post all the details. Come back in a week or so and catch up!

[insert week-long break here]

3 comments:

Erin said...

I like that quote a lot. I think I need to re-read that a few times. Thanks, and enjoy your

Erin said...

vacation :)

Shannon said...

Hope you're having fun!