Thursday, May 31, 2007

A trip to the beach

Yeah, so what, I borrowed the title. I’m fully admitting it – A Trip to the Beach is a book that I have not read about an entrepreneurial couple that I am not like who move to Anguilla, which I have never visited. But I did take my own trip to a beach (several actually), and now I’m back.

A fellow blogger recently made noted something to the effect that they did not care for long blogs. I agree. So I’ll be breaking up my vacation posts into different days. Check out my travel blog for details. (Yep, I’m keeping it.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FTR (for the record...i can't remember if that's an actual abbreviation or just one my husband made up, so I thought I'd explain)...FTR, your blogs have never exceeded an unacceptable length, in my opinion. I have other friends who frequently break this rule, and I've gotten into the habit of scrolling down their updates to assess the situation before I decide if I can catch up on the fly, or if I'll have to go back and read their update when I have some time and a cup of coffee in front of me.

However, I'm sure there are people for whom extra-long blog comments are a pet peeve, and I probably drive them crazy because I observe no rules when it comes to commenting. I'm sure I'm a hypocrite :)

Anyway, I'm glad you're back!!

Shannon said...

But I agree, and do the same thing (check out the length with a possible need to return). And comment are welcome at any length! I'm just happy to get them! :)