Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Poll

Just here for the poll . . . . skip down. Wanna read my short, neurotic prologue first, then keep reading.

I hurriedly signed up for polldaddy.com so I could create a poll to email to all my peeps. I didn't really think about the delivery method for said poll. Then I was given a java script and told to put it in a blog or MySpace. Not ideally what I was looking for.
Why? Why do I care? Well, while I welcome the votes, I have no idea who lurks here.
Again, why do I care? Because this action clearly shows how much I think outloud and run things past people to help with my decision making. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but I admit I often wish I could be more like people who . . . . just do it or who are a lot less talk and a lot more action. In any case, vote please. Poll closes on July 4th (or sooner). Feel free to add your own as well.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Basenji Owned Ltd., Island Tees, and either Full Circle Editorial or Thompson Editorial and Research

Amanda said...

I like Wearable souvenirs. it really is the only one i feel strongly about. Not that I dislike others - just like this name the best.