Tuesday, January 16, 2007

indecision


As usual, I’m indecisive.
After the fire storm of posts around the first of the year, I’m running out of interest again. Perhaps interest is not the correct word, but I don’t know what is so I’ll leave it.
I’m not sure what I want from blogging, and since I’m getting nothing, it’s clearly not fulfilling whatever I might need or want. Maybe I’m just a blog reader, and not an actual blogger. I do love to read blogs. I rarely comment though, mainly just on my family members’ blogs. Not sure why that is.
I’m already failing to meet one of my New Year’s resolutions, maybe two of them, since I don’t even know what I want from blogging let alone anything larger.
Anyway, this is a ridiculous thing to be indecisive about, really.
I guess if I figure it out I’ll be back and if not . . . adieu.
Is anyone even out there [reading this]?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am! :)

Shannon said...

I think you are the only one. ;)