Monday, August 27, 2007

sharing [Gaffigan style]

I'm an oversharer, but on this topic [What topic? Oversharing? Did I miss something? I'm confused already. Hmmm, maybe I'm not going to like this blog.] I've done pretty well I think. I don't know, maybe the whole customary/traditional wait-time for sharing on this topic [WTF? What topic does she keep referencing. I think she may have lost her mind.] is falling to the wayside these days, like white shoes after Labor Day. So after many weeks of not discussing this here, I'm ready to share. [Well, it's about time, missy.]

I'm pregnant. Due in April. :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Argh!!! Why didn't I read this at work so I could come and hug you??? Tomorrow, I will. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. And jealous, but super happy. :)

Oh, I can't wait to hug you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I, too, did not read this at work (although I'm confused because I left you a comment later in the afternoon, but this says you posted it at 11:54 am, so either I entered a time warp or there's something goofy with your time zone settings. But I digress.). How fun and exciting for you and D :)

Shannon said...

Thanks! We're excited. :) How do I fix the time? I didn't post this until after 4pm. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

It's got to be somewhere in your settings.