Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day

It's election day so it's raining here in Ohio. It normally rains for election day and the Muirfield Golf Tournament. I'm not sure if the former is also related to a Native American curse - or not.
I voted on my way to work. Donnell and I went together.
I haven't completely recovered from the 2004 election. I don't listen to NPR anymore or spend hours watching CNN. Donnell is as enthusiastic as ever though. We're flipping between election coverage and "normal" programming. I've been reminded that 2yrs ago he stayed up all night watching election coverage. Whatever. I'm just glad the negative ads - well all ads - will end.
Don't get me wrong, I have strong opinions; I will voice them, and I always vote. However, I'm a bit jaded, or maybe more than a bit.

No comments: