Sunday, November 12, 2006

So far so good, . . .

. .. looking over the few posts, I'm not terribly negative. However, I could easily slip into a string of negativity or melodramatic introspection. In thinking about the past couple weekends this could easily happen right now.
With help, I've come to realize that I'm often in a rotten mood on Sundays. Discussing this normally leads to the before mentioned introspection, etc. However, the past few Sundays have been nothing but lovely (my mood included). Maybe I'm learning to love Sundays.
This made me think of the other things in my life that I love (even if, at times, they too can be associated with my bad moods).

I LOVE . . . .

Donnell - duh! :) he knows me better than anyone & the longest - he's truly my very best friend
my basenjis - Cleo is asleep at my feet while Jeremy & Zulu are sharing a chair with me (while snoozing)
my kitties - like the dogs, they can be little shits, but they are so cute and just want my love & attention; they have all of the former & deserve more of the latter

my parents - they are only human; they love me the best they can
my small town, Catholic upbringing - nearly everything about it I love & it's made me who I am (obviously)
my siblings - they'll never know what it's like to be the oldest; I'm not who/what they think & the part of me that is isn't so bad; I would always have their back
my friends - they're all my extended family
my in-laws - I love my in-laws; in some ways I'm closer to them than my own family

Pennsylvania - it's a beautiful state
Wozniak Road - I still love to sit outside in my parents' yard - it's so peaceful & green
Ohio - it's no PA & some parts of this I actually don't love! ;)
having a biology degree - I really DO like science
trying new things because I don't know what I want to be when I grow up
my house - sometimes you have to make lemonade (which can be very good if made well)
my body - it's not SO bad
being a typical Virgo
being the black sheep of my family
politics
being a part of making textbooks
my sensitivity - I'm not too sensitive; I'm just sensitive enough and all that's really missing is U realizing it
having strong convictions - opinions, convictions - whatever! ;)
babies
being an introvert (and a little shy)
art - making it, admiring it, buying it, everything about it

Okay, that list is longer than I expected, but at the same time way too short. It's enough for now though. Have a great remainder of your weekend - another Sunday is only 7 days away!

No comments: