Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Laziness

I'm still here. I haven't written in who knows how long - I could easily look but I'd just assume remain ignorant. The only reason I can settle on for why I have not written is pure laziness. I sit next to the laptop each evening but I can't bring myself to even turn it on let alone create complete sentences. I've even had enough things going on (all, okay most, non-baby too) to actually blog about but no.
I'm back though - if I have any readers left (not sure how many I had to start with though). You can look forward to blogs updating everyone on our home remodels, our bookcase drama, feng shui fixes, and of course baby stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still here! I hadn't realized it had been so long since I checked on you, but apparently I'm a couple weeks behind. But I'm back, too :)