Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Look, New Title, same blog

Clearly I've changed the title and look of this blog. I loved the previous background/template, but I felt like it's always had readability issues. I'd also out-grown the sentiment so it was simply time for a change. I'd outgrown the title too. 'Somewhere In-Between' aptly described me earlier but I don't feel that way anymore. I'm much more solidly in the present.

I didn't get any name suggestions, but regardless I have a new name and I think it's very appropriate. I'm very aware that I tend to think out loud. Add that to my having a blog and it really becomes living out loud. I wanted a new look to go with the name and I think I found it. Hope you enjoy it.

With the new look, and the new name will come new content also. I'll of course still be writing utterly useless things about my pet peeves, obsessions, and of course myself. I'll also be including recipes every now and then. I've had requests for vegetarian recipes and so I'll be sharing them here in case others want them too. As I mentioned a few posts ago, I'll also be documenting our journey to add to our family via adoption. We're really excited about this so I suspect this could take over a bit. Bear with me. Lastly, I plan to include quite a few photos. Spring has sprung and my camera and I are busting out. I'm not a trained photographer but I'm a very visual person and love to be creative.

I'm also signing up for Networked Blogs, an application on Facebook, so that all my posts will be shown over there. We'll see how (or if) this changes the blog's dynamic.


The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind. - Maya Angelou

When you're finished changing, you're finished. - Benjamin Franklin

No comments: