Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cloud belt

I'm not sure if there really is a cloud belt - like the snow belt. But I know Columbus is ridiculously cloudy. I grew up about 3 hours NE of here and we had far fewer clouds. Before heading back there for the weekend, I checked the weather. The satellite images showed clouds over OH, heading east and breaking up - not covering PA like they do OH. The weekend we spent in Western PA was gorgeous. Amazing blue skies with no clouds. It rained Friday but clouds didn't linger. As we returned today, the clouds began to gather as we neared Akron. Bye-bye blue skies.

Columbus isn't so bad, but I really miss blue skies.

The weekend was really good. We shopped on Friday, had dinner out with the Lists, hung out with my parents, hung out with the Lists a bit more, and made food for today's party. Oh, and we swam a little with the triplets. I don't think I've been around so many babies before. I think at one time there were some 10 babies under 3yrs old - plus a couple older than that.

Now I'm tired and ready for bed. I know its super early, but I'm ready none-the-less. Good night.

No comments: