Friday, July 13, 2007

Dinner?!?!

I got the email below from my friend, AJ. I have the same issue she does. So I’m planning to take part in her recipe share idea. I only hope I can scavenge a few vegetarian meals from what gets sent in, or maybe things I can tweak.
Anyway, I thought one or more of my readers may be interested too. Let me know via comment or email.


*************************************
From: Amanda

Sent: July 12, 2007

Hi Everyone,

I am struggling lately with dinner ideas.... I either end up making the same things over and over or not cooking at all (mostly the latter). Any others have the same issue??

Here is what I am proposing - Let's share our favorite, go to, best and easiest, healthy, make in a pinch recipes with each other!

If you are interested in participating, please send me an email letting me know. Once I have collected all of the interested parties, I will send out a second email to that group. From then on I will ask folks to use 'reply all' and start sharing those favorite recipes with the group. In the end, we will all have a large list of GO-TO, GREAT recipes!

Please feel free to forward this email - the more participating the better.
Thanks and happy cooking!

Amanda

No comments: