Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Introduction to Updates

I’ve snuck a few extra blogs in before getting all the topics crossed of the list I promised everyone (or you – not sure how many readers I’m up/down to). I think the last one on the list was “baby stuff.” I’ve actually been hesitant to do a baby blog entry. I typed one out but it had no flow and I hated it. Basically, I was trying to be quite elusive because I’m a freak. I’ve watched too many Datelines where babies are stolen (sometimes while still inside moms-to-be – in fact that has happened right in my own state). So I just didn’t want to broadcast too much information like where I’m from or when I’m due, etc. So I decided to change my profile and omit my location. I feel only slightly better now. Better enough though to share some highlights – stay tuned.

No comments: