Thursday, April 05, 2007

You've got a cute way of talking

I was going to ask, “Don’t you love when random songs enter your head?” But maybe you don’t love that. I don’t always love it. As I began to write this blog (one that I didn’t intend to be about random songs, or anything music related) a song popped into my head. It’s a somewhat high energy song, and though it’s on a cd in my car, I haven’t actually listened to it for a couple weeks. Are you just dying to know what it is? Okay:
You make me feel like dancin’
Gonna dance the night away
[take time to groove here]
You make me feel like Dancin’
Dancin’
Dance the night away
That may not actually be how the lyrics flow, but in my mind that’s how they’ve been remixed. For my work fans, you can hear this on my shared itunes – enjoy.

No comments: